1. Thank you to everyone for your encouragement on our lack of sleep around here. Like any mature, put- together mother of three, I solved the problem by... giving Wells to my mom last night. She has over 30 years of experience not sleeping through the night, so we knew he was in good hands.
For the record, I slept like a rock and it was incredible. Moms are the best.
|Fat baby in a little sink... you know you were singing it too|
2. My phone randomly stopped synching to my gmail, instagram and facebook and after a few days, I am not trying very hard to fix it. I have to admit, it is really nice going all 2010 on myself and not being able to get anything but a text message or phone call. Plus, it is kind of exciting to get home and check my email, or post a picture on instagram (@katedaffodils) and forget about it for hours because there are no 'likes' coming in on my phone (clearly, I need more excitement in my life). I get an upgrade at the end of the month, and for now, I am leaving all that other stuff off my phone (with that said, if we communicate via fb messenger- text me instead!)
3. We are having a lot of fun with Ms. Chelsie around
4. It is supposed to be sunny at 60 tomorrow. Just the thought of it is lifting my spirits already.
(Unrelated pic of Frankie in the snow.)
5. I have pre-school parent-teacher conferences today. I feel like this is a serious parenting milestone, right? Cullen's teachers will being giving me their evalution of his Kindergarten readiness (not worried about that one) and I have no idea what Bennett's teachers will tell me (he is really stubborn? he headbutts things to make the other kids laugh?). I am definitely curious to hear if my perception of their personalities is the same as their teachers', or if they act totally different when I am not around.
5. Moms are the best. O wait, did I say that already?
Off to pick up the giant baby and gift Marme with hot coffee and fancy pastries (because it is too early for wine).
Have a great weekend!