Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inspired By: The World Cup

As I'm sure you know, the World Cup starts this Friday in South Africa. My husband, being a soccer player, is incredibly excited about this event, me on the other hand, finds soccer a little slow and pick my teams according to countries I want to visit (Go France!). But seeing that the rest of the world really cares about it, I decided to find rooms to represent some of countries participating in this great event.

Brazil: Team Colors: Green, Yellow, Blue



Greece and Honduras: Blue and White


Nigeria, Italy, Mexico, Portugal and Algeria: Green, White and Red


America, England, Chile, Australia, France, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, North Korea, Paraguay and New Zealand: The Red, White and Blue





Finally, the host country, South Africa, The Rainbow Nation:






Who will you be cheering for?

*Images from House Beautiful, Southern Living, Southern Accents, Coastal Living and Domino.

2 comments:

Elle Cay said...

you find "soccer a little slow"??? are u watching geriatric leagues???

other than that, great post!

Laura said...

Agreed. Soccer is beyond boring. I like your team picking theory and I love the blog's new look!