Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Steal of the Century

So baby boy and I went on a little excursion to Goodwill the other day to hopefully find a new furniture project, and we did not, but we (I) found something better. These:
Brand new, suede, made in Italy, J. Crew beauties.


Now, I am not normally a thift store shoe person, but literally, these looked like they hadn't even been tried on...and...drum roll please... they were my size! In what world does that happen??


I picked them up for a cool $3.50 + 0.27 tax. And when I got home, did a quick little search on jcrew.com and check out the steal:

Alecia suede platform peep toes
$265.00

I win!

4 comments:

fittingbackin said...

Those are AWESOME! You definitely won!!!

Brittany said...

Lucky girl, those are CUTE!

Martha said...

seriously... pitter patter!
marthametzler.blogspot.com

Elle Cay said...

$3.77 buys me a large soda these days. jealous!