1lb lean ground beef
garlic, onions, peppers (whatever variation you want!)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2-3 cans of beans (again, what variety suits you)
Small can of tomato paste
Variety of spices to taste- chili powder, onion powder, paprika, red pepper
Fresh or canned diced tomatoes
1 bottle of beer
*for sweet chili: brown sugar and honey
1. saute ground beef until cooked through on med-high, remove from pan
2. Add a little EVOO to the pan, add garlic, onions and pepper, cook for 3-4 minutes
3. Add ground beef back in. Deglaze pan with half a bottle of beer. Turn down to a simmer.
6. Open and drain beans. Dump in with meat and onions. Stir.
7. Add tomatoes. Stir it all up.
8. Add spices according to desired taste
9. Add honey and brown sugar for a sweet and spicy treat!
10. Simmer for a few more minutes to thicken
11. Serve with a little cheese and some bread. Enjoy!