Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the great feeback yesterday. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a crazy thought process and you still like my blog :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween! My in-laws are coming to visit, Auburn plays Ole Miss tomorrow night and on Sunday, we are preparing ourselves for hundreds, yes hundreds, of Trick-or Treaters. Our neighbor does a haunted house and last year we had over 300 kids come to our door! And after a week of strange, stormy, 80 degree weather, I can't wait to step outside in the cold today. Bring on the scarfs!

Lastly, here is one of my all time favorite pics of Cullen - As a pumpkin last year!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tyler said...

I can't wait to have children and dress them up as funny things! I've been plotting since I've been married. Muahahahaha! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

fittingbackin said...

Happy Halloween! That pic is too. dang. much. cuteness. LOL

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

So cute! I love the kids and their costumes...especially the little ones. Happy Halloween!

Elle Cay said...

god - i can't believe cullen used to be that small!