Friday, November 12, 2010

City Livin' II (and a Few Other Things)

Last week, I posted about ideas for my parents' guest room for their fancy-dancy new city life. Earlier this week, I found the perfect inspiration for the rest of the house, but HGTV.com won't let me save the pictures to post on here. But please, click here for a slide show of the perfect combination of urban class, sophistication and eclectic design. I especially love the coordinating wall paper in the living and dining rooms and the dining room table and chairs. Swoon!

And a few other things for Friday....

1. How annoying is the kid in the Toyota Highlander commercials? I get violently annoyed every time that commercial comes on. If any parent buys a car because of that kid, they have serious issues.

2. Despite all the rumors and allegations surrounding Auburn's Cam Newton right now, I have full faith that we did nothing wrong and will still win the National Championship. War Eagle! Beat Georgia!

3. How handsome are my boys?

4. Before sitting down to write this post, I was dancing in my PJs with C to singing monsters on Sesame Street. It is a happy little life I have :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

fittingbackin said...

Your life IS happy - I love it. Great picture of your boys, missy! And WDE!!