Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Limited, Say What??

It has been a really, really long time since I've been into The Limited, but the other day, while C was playing at the train table at Barnes and Noble and I was taking advantage of not actually needing to spend money on magazines, I came across this dress in the latest issue of InStyle:
It is a strapless dress, but I love the way they styled it to be season appropriate. I was so obsessed with the polkadot dress that when I got home, I headed to their website to see what else The Limited has done since I was in there last. Look what fun:


Now, while I did find those cuties, their look as a whole has not seemed to catch up from their heyday. For example, is this shirt still relevant??
Remember when Coyote Ugly came out and for a solid year, it was really cool to wear pleather pants and snake skin tube tops? You know you have a picture of yourself dressed like this somewhere... just admit it.
O heeeey 2002!

2 comments:

Elle Cay said...

ha! katie, wasn't that my shirt? it looks like one of my quality contempo casual purchases.

Ericka B. Jackson said...

Bahaha - I LOVED the coyote ugly reference! And btw, my pleather pants just happened to be GOLD (my high school colors) and all the other girls were dying to know where I got them.... HILARIOUS in retrospect!