That's right my friends, Daffodil's has been up and running for a year now! It is hard to believe a year has gone by. It is really (sadly) true that as you get older, time goes by faster and faster. When I first decided to start a blog, I was pretty sure it would last a month and then I would get bored of it and never post, but I am pretty proud that I have made it this far. And don't worry dear readers, I am not going anywhere anytime soon, I guienuley love to blog. I find it to be an outlet for things on my mind, a great way to share pictures and insight into our little life and just a fun way to network with people I would have otherwise never known. So in honor of my one year anniversary, here are my top ten favorite posts:
1. The First Post. It took me days to get this right. And I think I sent it to my mom twice and read it aloud to husband before I had the courage to publish it. But I am still very happy with it and think it covers the essence of my blog.
2. I lied... I love this post for two reasons. 1) Because it was literally an impromtu trip to the beach and who doesn't love that? and 2) It was the first time I really started to play with my camera and take pictures of things because of the colors, not just the subject. It has since become one of my favorite hobbies.
3. SOLD! This was the first time I sold some of my furniture to a stranger. It made me happy. I really need to find time to create some more.
4. O Monday. This is, hands down, one of my most favorite pictures of my little man.
5. True Story. Husband was the Gerber Baby in Korea in the early 80's. Who wouldn't want to revisit this post?? If you haven't seen it before, it ends with C, in his diaper, in Kev's combat boots. Seriously, great post.
6. August 22, C-Monday. This was just a great weekend, plus was the time we decided that Kev would stay in the Army, thus changing our life plan.
7. Lessons from a Baby. This is how I dealt with the change of life plan a month later.
8. Explaination. This is how, and why, my blog has evolved over the past year, an important post.
9. Thanksgiving, Christmas at home and Christmas with our families. I know this is technically 3 posts, but they all go together and have super cute pictures of baby boy!
10. Reasons Why My Life Is Awesome. Kind of speaks for itself right?
So there you have it. Thanks again for reading and caring about my little blog. As always, comments and feedback are welcome and encouraged, they are what motivates me to blog. Cheers to another great year!