Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Morning Convo

Me: (anxiously flipping through channels) UGH, I don't want to watch these cars processing to the palace, I just want to see the highlights!

Husband: What exactly are 'the highlights'?

Cullen: Mommy, no, choo-choo show!

Me: You know, the dress, the 'I do's", the crazy British hats, the look of jealousy of Prince Harry's girlfriend's face...

Cullen: Choo-choo show, choo-choo show, choo-choo show

Husband: Really?


Thanks for the votes yesterday, it seems like everyone was going to watch in their own way. The 4 and a half minutes my boys allowed me was definitely worth it. And made me wish Americans could rock crazy hats. Loved it!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I rocked a party dress and a feather headband. If I would have had more time, I totally would have looked for a fancy hat. I think Americans need to rock hats too! Perhaps a trend will start now!

I also got really odd looks at Panera in my hot pink dress yesterday morning! Bahahaha!

fittingbackin said...

haha The hats WERE pretty fabulous. I fast forwarded - SO long!