Friday, April 15, 2011

Garden Party

On my list of 10 for 10 weeks is the desire to have an outdoor dinner party. I became fascinated with the idea when I read this post from Storywood. Amazing right? What a unique way to make your loved ones feel special. Linens in the garden? Candles? Fancy Chairs? Love it all. I attempted to replicate it a bit for husband's birthday, but my preggo behind was unable to drag table and chairs outside to make it really special. But don't you just love this idea? Especially this time of year before it gets too hot and the mosquitos come out? Must find time to make it happen. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

fittingbackin said...

I DO love the idea - so pretty and I love the white linens to the floor! I don't think I have the backyard for it though - SAD.

worldinapapercup said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog:) Yours is fab too! I too am fascinated with hosting an alfresco dinner party. Love the mix-match chairs in the first picture and the gorgeous lighting in the last.