Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Are you sick of those 3 words yet? I am definitely getting close. Yesterday morning, all I wanted from the news was the weather but every channel I flipped to was talking about the wedding. Yes, it will be beautiful and extravagant, and I do want to see Kate's dress, but I think our media has gone a little overboard with the coverage. However, I am curious to see what you think, so leave your vote in the comments section!

The Royal Wedding makes me:

A) Really excited! I am waking up at 4am and wearing a feathered hat.

B) Interested, but will catch the highlights on E and might still rock a feathered hat simply because it would be acceptable.

C) Won't tune in at all, but will flip through a magazine at the grocery store next week, feathered hat definitely out.

D) Stopped caring about anything the British do after we won the Revolutionary War.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Kate if you are sick of the Royal Wedding try living in the UK!! I would be a B

ann's daughter said...

A! Except that I'm too tired to wake up at 4am, so thank heavens for DVR.

farmgirl in the making said...

C!!!
I'm a friend of your moms and was thinking of posting the same thing! Enough all ready and let the girl get married :)

Elle Cay said...

i dont think there's enough coverage.

E) hopping a plane and sneaking into westminster abbey

Tyler said...

I am trying to find a sweet hat to wear tomorrow but a tiara just may have to suffice. I doubt I'll be getting up at 4 am since I have class tonight, but I'll be rocking party wear tomorrow to work! My kiddos will LOVE it!

Brittany said...

I have to admit I was an A!