Now that the decision to move out west is made, there are certain things I want to make sure we do before leaving North Carolina. With inspiration from Kate's 30 Before 30 List, here is my NC 10 for 10 Weeks List:
1. Take Cullen to the trains in Spencer
2. Visit Ashville/The Biltmore
3. Stock up on fabric and furniture (assuming it is going to be more expensive in Cali)
4. Go to Furbish in Raleigh
5. Eat Lexington BBQ
6. Have a (or few) draft Red Oaks outside at First Street (clearly this will have to happen in the final week, but for real, I am looking forward to it)
7. Go to the zoo
8. Spend time with all our wonderful Winston friends
9. Set the a table up in the yard for a night time dinner party (I have a whole post on that waiting to be published)
10. Soak up everyday with tempatures above 80 because the temps in Monterey average between 60-75 all year. I'll miss you blazing, humid, NC sun. I really will.
Anything else I should add to this list?