Monday, June 27, 2011

My New Favorite Hobby...

Is coordinating the boys' outfits. Look how fun it is:



I realize this is not normal, but it makes me happy, so coordinating outfits it is. Just admit that it warms your heart a little?

In other updates, we gave Baby B his first real bath last week:
On Saturday, we witnessed our nephew Colt's Baptism:
Cullen has decided that Bennett always needs to burp, and is happy to be there to help:
While B was sleeping, I found more gifted toys left from his big brother:
Turns out Frankie is the one with the jealousy issues and misses his best buddy Cullen. I found him sleeping with his head on C's trains yesterday. So pathetic:
Lastly, husband made it safely across the country and into Monterey. He checks in today and I can't wait to hear about it.

How was your weekend? Do you like matching outfits on siblings? I'm totally in to it and didn't even know I would be until the first day I tried it. It is probably a good thing Husband isn't here because I'm sure sure he would put a stop to my fun, or at least roll is eyes at me every morning while I take way too long to get the kids dressed because I'm searching for things that go together.

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

If I had kids, I'm absolutely positive I would do the same thing! They are so precious!

fittingbackin said...

aw poor frankie! such cute pictures. I think it's great and I must say I prefer coordinating to matching so i'm loving the boys similar looks!