Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Part II: The Cousins

After our Christmas at The Farm, we headed up to Kev's parents' house for more family fun on Christmas Day. I have mentioned before, but I'll tell you again, there are 7 boy cousins under the age of 5. And they were all together for this Christmas. Chaos doesn't even begin to describe the scene around here the past few days. So I'll just show you:



















 








Crazy, but in the best possible way that crazy can be. I'm pretty sure that C and B are going to sleep for a week when we get back to Cali!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

I scrolled through this post while sitting next to my niece and nephew...they're squealing over the superman shirts ;) Looks like a great visit! xoxo, e

Val Fox said...

Ahh so many boys! That's awesome! Looks like you had a very active Christmas!!

just tututiny said...

Such cutie pies! Just looking at these photos make me smile. My son has the same Captain America costume too ;)

Hope you had a fab holiday!

Sue said...

looks like someone needs to throw a girl into the mix. Love Bennett's hat did marmepurl knit it?

Elle Sees said...

look at those beautiful babies! swoon! i'm glad they had fun. we just have 2 nephews; 2 and 3. they are more than a handful.

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

It looks like everyone had so much fun!! Love all of the pictures!!