Thursday, December 29, 2011

Friday Fancies: Comfy New Years

Can you believe that it is the end of the year already? This year flew by; isn't is true that as we get older, times flies by so much faster? I hate that so much!

So for this week's Friday Fancies, we were to create an outfit fit to ring in the new year and while I am sure most people will be decked out in their night-on-the-town finest, I decided to take the comfy route for a quiet night in with my hubby and two {sleeping} boys.

new years
Add caption




Even though I'm going for something a little more relaxed, I threw in some New Year's glam with my watch, sparkly earrings and fab OPI polish. Of course, no New Year's is complete without a bottle of bubbly to cheers to another wonderful year.

2011 has been full of so many blessings, which I will recap next week, but from our move to the West Coast to the birth of our beautiful second son, it has been a wild, exciting and remarkable year. Thanks to all of you who follow along for the ride, and I will see you in 2012! Happy New Year!

What are you New Year's plans?
Head on over to {long distance loving} for more New Year's fashion!

{Be sure to scroll on down to through my last 2 posts to see our Christmas celebrations!}

11 comments:

Becca {Lowlife Couture} said...

I am with you! Comfy NYE is the way to go :)

Laura said...

It is so true - each year does seem to go quicker! This outfit is perfect for a night in -and I love the sparkly nail polish!

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

Laura :)

Amy G. said...

Love your comfy outfit! We'll be staying in too, but with a big group of friends! We'll probably get dressed up for a little while and then switch to our PJs after the new year countdown :) Have a happy new year celebration!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ooh comfy outfit! perfect for curling up on the couch at midnight while drinking champagne!! cant wait to reconnect with you friend :-) hope you have a wonderful new years

alicia said...

this is perfect! i'm doing a comfy nye too ;)

Eliza said...

I'm in love with those boots :) xoxo, eliza

Loretta said...

Have a Happy 2012! Thanks for your lovely comments!

Geneva said...

You will be welcoming the New Year in with style...what a cute outfit! Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Happy 2012!

just tututiny said...

Love the comfy and cozy outfit. Gray is such a beautiful color and I love that sweater.

Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

My Beautiful World said...

So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
Always Wendy

fittingbackin said...

Love your outfit! Glad you had a fun family new year's! We went to see AU play @ the dome - WDE!