Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guest Post: Natasha from Schue Love

Happy Tuesday my friends, and thanks for all your love from Bennett's baptism.
It was such a special day!

 Now, on to today, I have such a special guest blogger: Natasha from Schue Love is here to share a simple and elegant Christmas look. Natasha's blog is all about her life in Tahoe, remodeled house, recipes, fashion and most excitedly, her new addition- Baby Schue due next summer! She is adorable and o-so-kind and I am so honored for her to be there today to share this Christmas Chic look with you! If you are visiting from Schue Love, I hope you'll stay a while and leave a comment letting me know that you stopped by!

**********

Hi Friends!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm thrilled to be here with all of you today!  Today I'm talking about fashion...specifically for the holidays {which are right around the corner!}.
Christmas Chic
Dress / Earrings / Bracelet / Heels / Scarf / Clutch / Ring

By the time you buy all your gifts for family and friends, there is often little budget left for a chic outfit to wear during the holidays! But that doesn't mean you can't still look fabulous!  All of the above items are $100 or less...and several are items you can wear for multiple occasions.

First up, I love this dress...it looks elegant as a dress with heels or you can pair it with leggings or skinnies for an alternate look.  I adore the red heels...they're very festive for the season and you can wear them again for Valentine's Day!  ;) The scarf is a fun touch...really warm and practical for dressing down.  And the clutch is also considered a wallet, which serves a dual purpose. I am really into bows this season so this ring is topping my list!  But the earrings and bracelets are great classics that you can wear all year long. My best advice is to look for pieces that are more neutral so that you can repurpose them throughout the year.  I love shift dresses because they easily double as tunics and look great with boots too!

I hope that whatever you wear this holiday season, you feel beautiful and confident {which is something that money just can't buy!}. Merry Christmas; Happy Holidays!
 xo natasha

**********
Thanks Natasha! Make sure you head over to Schue Love check it out!

7 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Thanks so much for having me today Kate!! It was an honor to by your guest! :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

oooh great picks natasha! i love the neutrals and then that pop of color with the red heels, gorgeous!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This is soooo classy!! I love the red pop from the heels! and that fur scarf is the icing on the cake!!

Laura said...

Great picks Natasha, I love the stunning red shoes and all the gold accents!

Lovely to find a new blog through Schue Love!

Laura :)

Katie said...

great picks! I love them all. A sparkly clutch is def. on my wish list this year!

Susan said...

I have that clutch! I absolutely love it and that dress is so cute!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

These items are beautiful! I want them all!!