Monday, July 30, 2012

The Brothers are Here: Part II

Day Two of our brothers' visit was wonderful.

Cullen started the day off right by finding a shirt so he and Uncle Mike could match.
 After dropping Kev off at school, we took the big boys to see our church and the gardens surrounding it.

 And after a quick lunch trip, it was home for 4 boys to nap and one Momma to attempt to clean up.
Is this what I have to look forward to when my boys share a room one day?
 Bennett was the first to wake up, so he and I had a spirited game of throw the big ball into the laundry basket.

 In the afternoon, we picked up Kev from school and headed down the 1. Unfortunately, I had been messing with my white balance settings when I was taking pictures of Bennett and forgot to change it back, so these pictures are a little blue.



 We pulled over and walked down to a remote beach to play for a bit.







Then back to the house for dinner, bath, (a quick visit to birthday girl, Traci), and a movie with the big boys. Be back tomorrow with more adventures. We love having the uncles in town!

14 comments:

Kristin said...

I have 23 year old twin brothers. Yes. That's what you have to look forward to.

jeands said...

wow, the mess you have to clean.

even if the photos are a bit blue it is still stunning. you really take good pictures, you know.

Eloquent English said...

The picture of your brothers sleeping on the couch/chair made me LOL. =) xoxo

Missy Ann Rinfret said...

Such cute pictures! I love the matching shirts- adorable!

Candice said...

Your boys must just adore having the 'big boys' visit!!

Shannon said...

I think it's great your boys get to spend so much time with their uncles.

And those match Ralph Lauren shirts are da bomb!

Valerie said...

my 18-year old daughter was reading your blog over my shoulder. She said the Uncles are "hot" and noticed they are wearing lax shirts. Do they both play?

laurenjeanallece said...

My gosh, I LOVE these photos! And the fact that Mike and Cullen have the same shirt. And the look on Bennett's face as he looks into the basket.

But seriously, how do guys manage to make such a spectacular mess so quickly? It's almost impressive.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Beautiful pictures of the bridge and ocean side.

Alisa Marie said...

OMG - I love when my brothers are in town! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

As always such beautiful photos! Love the Green shirt twiners! and your boys are so cute! :)

Stephanie said...

What great images! It must be SO fun for the boys to have their uncles there! TOO TOO CUTE!

Kate said...

All four boys napping-too cute!

Nicole Marie said...

I love when my brother comes in town with his kids or when I visit him. It's a real treat and honestly the sweetest time ever.