Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Brothers: Part III

 Don't forget to link your appetizer or drink to our Virtual Cocktail Party on Thursday!
*********
Day 3 of Brothers' Visit is in the books, and today was the classic Monterey visit to the Aquarium, during which I took two pictures.

 And then in the afternoon, these crazy men decided to go surfing and boogie boarding in the freezing cold ocean.
 Bennett watched on. Please note that his hair matches the white sands of Carmel.

 Tommy did get up on the board, but I was trying to stop Bennett the Sea Turtle from joining them, so I missed the picture and just got the aftermath.

 Most of the afternoon looked like this
 And just in case if you were wondering if Cullen was with us all day, he was, but this was the only picture he made it in to. Totally normal.

PS Want to read something inspirational? Go check out Lauren's Weekly Gratitude to see how we should all be living.

See you tomorrow at the link up!

10 comments:

laurenjeanallece said...

So I was just going to comment on how Cullen might be my favorite 3 year old on the planet (sand-diving and all - hard act to top) but I'll also throw in how much that PS (and your comment on the post) means to me :)

Can't wait for the virtual cocktail party! (I'm getting my post ready now!)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Oh how funny, I tried surging in Hawaii and it didn't go so well. I can't believe the water is still so cold there.

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Haha, looks like fun!

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Shannon said...

Great photos. The pic of your brother smiling in the surf looked might fine. (I can say that and not be a creeper right?) :)

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

Sounds like you and your brothers had some fun adventuring! xoxo

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I'm planning on taking surf or paddle board lessons this fall on our trip to Hawaii.

Valerie said...

I read my daughter your response. Yes, we're a lax family too. My husband has been playing since he could walk and started our local high school program here in Alabama. And my husband & I grew up 10 minutes south of West Point. SO SO SO beautiful there in the fall!

Katie said...

Oh Cullen!!! How I love your little personality! I can recall so many funny Cullen posts and laugh out loud at each one:)

Kate said...

That last photo is too funny!

Stephanie McCall said...

looks like he is doing yoga! haha!