Thursday, July 26, 2012

Want to Party?

After reading all of your lovely comments yesterday about your favorite appetizers, I have decided to host my first link up: a virtual cocktail party.

The plan is that next Thursday, August 2nd, I will have a linky set up so you can post your favorite appetizer or cocktail to share. It will be a fun way to meet new bloggers and get ideas for new small dishes heading into the weekend. Plus, you won't have to think about what to post next Thursday since you'll take pictures and type it up this weekend and have it scheduled and ready to go (right?). It is a win all around!

So tell your friends, and promise me that you will link up so I'm not the sad kid hanging out at my own party with just my mom and blogger besties Lauren and Jenn (because I have already guilted them into participating).

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! I've got it on my list of posts to write!

Kristin said...

Fun! I'll be there!

Jenn said...

So this means that we should drink all day on Aug 2 and snack on yummy appetizers? (I'm talking "in real life" not just "virtually." Although, who am I kidding, I DON'T NEED AN EXCUSE, just a babysitter. Ha)

siddathornton said...

How fun! I will be there!

- lauren

The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Great idea!! I'll be linking up with you!

laurenjeanallece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurenjeanallece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurenjeanallece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurenjeanallece said...

I may or may not be thrilled about going to the liquor store to get the fixin's for my cocktail- and I think I'm going to go hunting for a good martini shaker (because oddly, I don't already own one).

I'm not sure what all this says about me.

Mrs. Nix said...

YES! I love this idea. I'll be linking up. You can never have too many apps and cocktail ideas. :)

Candice said...

What a great idea!!
I'm a huge amateur in this area, but I will definitely see what I can do!!

dbirkel said...

Don't cook...there are many good reasons for that...love to drink a good martini, but couldn't tell you what is in it except some type of liquor. I think I am need of a pad and paper so that I can take plenty of notes!!! Sounds like fun! I will be checking in in the evening...if my old braincell remembers. : )