Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Perks of Being a Marme

You think crazy is cute.

You love doing puzzles.

You teach boys about Jello-O.
You get to be one of the girls.
You have wine for lunch on a Thursday (while looking fabulous in a new top from a childless-shopping trip with your daughter).
You are easily suckered into buying a new toy by a toddler seeming to say "please".
 You babysit while daughter and hubby go out on a much needed date.
Thank you, Marme, we are still glad that you are here. (And sad that you are leaving Saturday morning.)

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ah, the kids and I love it when my mama comes to town! It looks like you've had so much fun! Also, I love the picture of the two of you! So pretty :)

You have to love those childless shopping trips....goodness gracious.

laurenjeanallece said...

Yay Marme!

These photos are so great (like I could be surprised by that - your photos are always fantastic) and while I adore that second one of the boys (chewing on a spoon, I love it), that shot of you and Joan is the best!

You two are gorgeous and I hope you're having an absolutely spectacular time! Hugs at you both!

jeands said...

I love having my mother around too.. life is easier having them.

Susan said...

Your guys look like they're in heaven with those puzzles! That's so fun to have her around with you all. And you both look fabulous too!

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

Awwwww, So cute! Grandma's are the best!!!!! xoxo

Jenn said...

Loving the wine lunch! Pretty ladies! I'm sure everyone at your house is enjoying having her there. :)

AR said...

Let's do wine lunch when you are home next!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Time with your mom is the best! I love your Moms top :)

Shannon said...

Marmes (or in my cassy Grammys) are the best! :)

Sue said...

good for Mum glad you have made use of her, I'm sure she has really enjoyed it

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Priceless!!!! You have a wonderful momma!!!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

thank goodness for marme to help out, allow husband and wife to go on dates and get in mom-daughter shopping time