Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

A quick break for a personal reflection... Today, three years ago, I married the most wonderful man on the planet. Now, after one year apart while he was in Iraq, followed by a big move to NC and the pregnancy, then, year three with raising our little man- we are finally feeling settled. I could write a page about how amazing our relationship is, but instead, I sum it up in a few words:

I have a beautiful life.

Here are a few from March 24, 2007:











I wish I could share more, but earlier this year, my computer was stolen and I lost some of the best pictures. But I hope you enjoy these!!

1 comment:

The Van Zandts said...

I hope you got to do something fun for the two of you tonight!! Congrats on three years; you've weathered a lot!