Thursday, October 9, 2014

Important Update

After a little deliberation, Kev and I have decide the best thing for the blog right now, as the boys get older and the internet gets weirder, is to make it private. 

If you would like to continue reading, you will need to leave me your email address and I can send you an invitation to view the link from now on!.

It will be going private in the next day or two, so please pass your info along as soon as possible. 

Thanks for understanding!


68 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Katie, I don't blame you at all but would love to keep reading! Allisonhegarty@gmail.com

Jenny said...

I still want to see all your cute pics! jennybaldini@gmail.com

April said...

I would love to follow along. aprilesmith at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

YES I definitely want to follow you!!!!!

Traci@TheHallway said...

Such a hard decision I'm sure... We have actually talked about it often too. Steven brings it up all the time. But you know we want to continue to follow along... traci.h.hall@gmail.com

Kerry said...

I would love to keep following!! I left you my email on Instagram as well but here it is. Kerry.Rief at gmail.com thank you!! I have twin 16 month old boys so it's always inspiring for me to watch you wrangle THREE boys!! I can only hope to be as strong about it as you are!!

Unknown said...

Obvi I want to follow!!! klgaylor@hotmail.com!

Meg Taylor said...

Definitely understandable that you will be going private. I love following along with your family, so I would love an invitation: dohertym11@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I've been thinking about the same thing! Would love to still follow along. Sarbearbenson@gmail.com

Meghan said...

Totally understand! I would love to follow along! Meghanflinn33@gmail.com

Shannon said...

Duh - slm1441@gmail.com

I've been thinking about it a lot too, so I was wondering when you get a free second (ha), if you could let me know what points made you come to the decision to go private. I'd love to hear!

Unknown said...

Totally understand! I'd still like to follow, Jill@JillMM.com

Unknown said...

Came across your blog when you started with the interior design and DIY. Still enjoy and would love to keep reading.. mmcgregor85@gmail.com

Kate said...

Would love to keep following you - kate.wehr.johnson@gmail.com

Cate said...

keep me obviouslyyyy catethompson@gmail.com

Cat said...

Taylo2cl@gmail.com would love to keep reading!

Alicia said...

I don't comment often but I've been following this blog for a while. Totally understand your choice and would love to keep reading. aliciatorres@cpsed.net

Stephanie said...

I left my email on IG, but I'll leave it here too. blawnde002@gmail.com.

Jen said...

I definitely want to follow. theadventuresofourarmylife@yahoo.com

Am said...

Put me on that list! Amber.powelson@gmail.com

Heather said...

I've gone private a few times myself, but I always seem to turn it back to public for one reason or another.

Gotta do what you gotta do!

I've love to keep following along. heatherchrissy28@gmail.com

Ginna Van Zandt said...

Tough decision!! I'd love to still read -- ginna.vanzandt@gmail.com. xxo

Unknown said...

Oh I'm sad that you are going private. Every time a blog I follow goes private, they stop posting :( Please don't let this happen!
Did something happen to push this decision? Or was it just the general idea of how public blogs are? I know I struggle with that a lot myself.
I definitely want to keep following along - adventuresintullyland@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Add me, please: des628@comcast.net
Thanks! Desiree'

ect4w said...

I'm sure Cate has told you how much I love your blog!! I would love to keep reading :)

beththompson31@gmail.com

Sheelah said...

I've been thinking the same thing. Smccaughan@live.com

Hannah said...

I'd love to keep reading! hwood1218@gmail.com

LyndseyF said...

I would love to keep reading! Its been so fun to watch your kiddos grow! lwtfjellstedt@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Last week I was talking about possibly making my blog private too. Of course I still want to keep up with you!

Molly O said...

Hi! It's Molly and would so miss reading about your adventures - please add me! molls93 at gmail.com! Thanks!

Rudi and Patsy said...

would love to keep following your lovely family. rjkurancik@msn.com

Katrina said...

That makes sense but I would love to continue following along! hiwerethemandms@gmail.com

Christi said...

I would like to keep reading your blog. cmrprk@gmail.com

Heather said...

I can definitely understand that decision. I don't even have kids yet, and already, I've thought about making my blog private and limiting how many truly personal details I share. I would love to keep following. I'm at htwalrath@gmail.com.

Erin said...

I just did the same thing yesterday! Erinscott.83@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to keep reading! katherine.miles.thomas@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I would love to keep reading foxysdomesticside@gmail.com. I would miss those cute faces!

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

I understand, I've limited what I put on my blog about the grandchildren. I'd love to follow suespe@hotmail.com

Rachael said...

I'd like to keep following: rabrady79@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on yesterday's post, but just in case, laurayoumans44@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

Shauna said...

Of course I want to follow along...shauna.klip@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Love your blog! Found it through your sister-in-law Katie. We went to St. Francis together. Would love to keep following along Nicoleward615@gmail.com

Katiern827 said...

I've been battling with this for a while now. I may very well be following suit. You know I want an invite to keep following those cuties! katiern827@gmail.com

Bethany said...

I'd love to follow...Bethany.battles@gmail.com

Jenny said...

Totally get it. Love to keep reading: juebbing at gmail dot com

Tracy Lyons said...

I would love to keep reading! telleard@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

aburkey21@gmail.com

Mary said...

Griffimc@gmail.con

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

I would love to keep reading! thesuttonfamily1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would really love to keep reading your blog! Marissa.yung@gmail.com

Kathi said...

Mrs. Kate - yes! I would still love to follow your blog as well as reach out to you for some work (photos of me and the kids for my parents Christmas present!). Please contact me at: coachlvr70@gmail.com Thanks - Kathi

Kari said...

Yes, please! Kmjlaniel@hotmail.com
Xoxo!

Unknown said...

Love your blog and definitely still want to read! hilary@vt.edu

Kristin said...

k.e.twigg@gmail.com please!
This is something I've considered…

Liz Johnson said...

Lizh41578@gmail.com

Emily @ Emmy June said...

Would love to keep reading!

emmyjuneborninmay@gmail.com

Jessie said...

Of course I'd like to continue to follow along. jnelsonfamily07@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Hoping to continue following! I posted it on your ig.. but amanda@somewhereoverthecamo.com!

Erin said...

I would love to keep reading! erin.conaty@gmail.com

Kate said...

Please add me! I am not a big commenter but love your blog;). Mom of three as well! Kageer@gmail.com

Allison said...

I would love to keep reading! ajlukanich@gmail.com

Jamie Bird said...

I've been considering doing this also. I'd love to keep reading-birdjamie@ymail.con

Unknown said...

I would love to keep reading. I found your blog through my cousin, Ginna VanZandt! Email isasmatthews28@gmail.com

Lauren said...

I definitely want to keep reading!

smartie2483@hotmail.com

Navigating the Mothership said...

I'd love to keep following along! Navigatingthemothership@gmail.com

Megan said...

I definitely cannot fault you for this! I would love to continue reading. :) megancstroup[at]gmail[dot]com

Our Family said...

I don't comment much either, but a friend referred me to your blog when we found out we might be moving to Monterey. knightfam(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin said...

Me please! erin.etheridge@gmail.com