Monday, November 3, 2014

New Blog

Hey Everyone!

I realized if you don't follow me on instagram or if you missed the post about me going private, then you might have wondered where I went for the past month. 

I have started a new blog in order to accommodate the privacy settings I wanted. You do have to sign up to read, but it just takes a few minutes and here is how you do it:

My new space is called 'Kate Tells Stories' and is hosted on Wordpress.
To access the WP site, you can click on this link:https://katetellsstories.wordpress.com/
and if you don't have a wordpress account, then you will need to click 'register' at the bottom of the page. 
From there, you will create a user name and password and then it will ask you to create a blog. You DO NOT need to do this! Just look to the right and you will see a link option to continue with only a user name. (It is easiest to do from a tablet or laptop- the mobile site doesn't allow you to skip this step)
 Once you submit that, I will receive an email and will grant you permanent access to my blog.
The best way to follow is via email so you receive notice that a new post is up. 

Thanks for sticking with me! Leave a comment if you have any issues.

4 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Hey girl! I was expecting that invite from Wordpress, but I never got it!

Sarah said...

Hmm...I just tried to access your site and it said I never registered with it. So I just sent you a request...

AiringMyLaundry said...

I asked for permission to view!

Unknown said...

Bollywood songs Download