Sunday, August 22, 2010

C-Monday

Happy Monday friends! Do you every have one of those weekends when everything just goes right? The past three days have been some of the best we have had in a long time. From enjoying wine and exploration:




To a surprise visit from my parents:


More wonderment from Baby Boy:


And beautiful scenery with some amazing friends, both of which we are very thankful for:



It was definitely one of those weekends that just went right all around. Best of all, on Friday morning we found out Kev was selected for a new job in the Army that he had been hoping for, but didn't think he would get. This means we are staying in the Army for (at least) the next twelve years. I feel an odd sense of excitement and calmness about this. I am proud of husband for following his heart and proud of us accepting this new curve ball thrown our way without hestitation. There is no one I would rather adventure with than these two.

Hope your weekend was a beautiful as mine!

2 comments:

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Yalls boldness to embrace life always leaves me in awe and gratefulness that I get to call you friends. And don't think I didn't catch that sweet kiss you and Kev stole yesterday overlooking the sunset :)