Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fantastic Find

Yesterday at work, my friend Katie showed up in this number but with a yellow belt cinching her waist. So cute right?

Surprise! It is anthropologie, but technically a nightgown. Now, I don't know about yall, but that looks nothing like the oversized tshirt I rock to sleep. Good news is, this cute-as-a-dress nightgown is about $100 less than a normal anthro design. Here are a few others:



But if you feel like real dresses, here are some b-e-a-u-t-i-e-s from their website. You can add them to my birthday wishlist.

Love the collar on this one, it also comes in khaki and has bottons on the side.

Hello gameday. I can't wait to see you:

I think this draping is just o so fab:

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

fittingbackin said...

I've only worn a nightgown 'out' once and I felt nervous the whole time like people would know! LOL And I had to wear a full slip under it - hilarious!!

These are so cute - anthro just needs to lower their prices - geez!!!

David said...

great taste! i love the last one, i actually picked it out for a friend in the store! (the top of the dress reminds me of Phillip Lim)