Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Finds

Happy Friday Friends! Hope everyone had a great week. This week I did a little shopping for my sister in law's house and lucked out again with some quality bargain shopping. I headed to 1502 Fabrics in Winston and was able to find 3 coordinating fabrics in the remnants section for pillows for her great room.


So pretty right? The quilted fabric is actually 100% silk, with backing, for $8 a yard. True story.



And like my mom's lantern from last week, I returned to the Re-Store and found another one, this time for $10. Cha-ching! It will be painted black soon.


Love a successful shopping trip. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awesome finds! I wan actually in Winston this weekend, and stopped at the fabric outlet on I-85 on my way from Raleigh and found som amazing deals there too!