Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its a Jungle Out There

And I am beginning to think I need a little jungle inside. The perfect way to add just a little bit of wild to a traditional space? An animal print stool/ottoman/bench.

My son loves zebras, therefore, I think I would be completely jusified buying something like this

Love this sneaky little guy in the corner. I have no idea what his function would be since it is so small, but I think it is just the right little touch.

Animal print in this vintage/romantic room is totally unexpected and works so well!

Animals should travel in pairs right?

Ah, cozy up with a good book here. I also feel like this is a masculine and classy look. Maybe one day I can sneak it in to my husband's 'Moffice', his man room/office.

* Images from House Beautiful, Southern Living and Traditional Home.

No comments: