Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Hair-Do and Our Weekend Journey for Sun

The Horse Hair is gone people, no more buns and braids around here. Before:
After:
Ah, I love a good haircut! I feel like a brand new person. As for the rest of the weekend, it was spent just like the previous two: in Carmel Valley where the sun shines and people don't hate life. We found a great little pool and Cullen was SO excited to swim again:
As we climbed over the mountain Saturday morning and our moods started to lift, even Cullen shouted from the backseat, "I see it Mommy, I see da sunny!"


Bennett loved it too:
We stayed at the park so long that C almost fell asleep swinging with Kev:
Check out that drool. Now that's a worn out toddler:
"I yike it Mommy, I yike da sunny!"
Back in the clouds, I decided Baby B needed to have a photoshoot and he was a very good sport about it:




He is such a doll baby isn't he?

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Love the hair! Love the babies! Adorable!

fittingbackin said...

TOTAL doll baby! Love the cut, friend - I bet it feels great without the extra weight/length!