We have two little girls and I am now pregnant with a boy, but before we knew what we were having, I found the comments about how we "must be hoping for a boy" or "it better be a boy" to be sooooo irritating! Almost insulting really. All we cared about was having a healthy baby and we absolutely adore our daughters and would have been more than thrilled to have another little girl! And now that we know it's a boy, people feel the need to interject about how we must be done having kids since we will have both genders now. What is that about?!
I admit I find it irritating when people ask if I will try for a girl, as if 2 boys isn't the greatest thing ever??!! Such a precious post, you must be so excited!:)
Aaaah - I'm getting this too. People keep asking if I want my baby to be a boy, but honestly it doesn't matter. Tay has been such a blessing that if I got another sweet pea, I'd take it in a heartbeat. :)
I have 2 boys and everyone tells me that I 'need' to have a girl next. I think the next time we aren't going to find out what the baby is. Chances are it will be a boy and that is fine with me. My little guys are so awesome!
Oh my I love that picture. I cannot imagine how pretty your girl would be. I will have tons of hand me downs for you if it's a girl because I think my friends are pretty much done.
My husband told me we could easily have a third (he wants a boy) but I honestly don't think I could handle three or another pregnancy. You seem like you would be great with ten though!
No matter what, that sweet little baby is going to be loved by so many people. I may just have to make a trip across the country to meet the newest little L!
I've been so behind thanks to a lack of Internet that I completely missed your exciting news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so cool!!! P.S. my bet is on a girl...& I'm usually right about these things ;)
Another boy would be just as wonderful as a little girl! The baby will be perfect, no matter what the gender. I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys!
This blog is absolutely beautiful! What a cute family you have. And you're a girl after my own heart when it comes to photography. Congratulations on baby #3! Though it's not nearly time for us to add a third, we talk about it, and I feel the exact same way. I kind of want a girl, but three boys would be a hoot! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following along now for sure.
I feel like getting excited over one or the other is just setting yourself up for failure. Hopefully you will have a beautiful and healthy baby and THAT is what matters!
30 comments:
I know you will be happy either way! All we pray is for a healthy happy baby no matter what! (And you make such cute little guys ;))
Variety is over-rated. Stick with the cute hunks. :)
Aww I just want another adorable Larrabee for you! Although, selfishly, I want to see what beautiful little girls you two make!
Great picture!
And I agree, variety is overrated lol. Once we figured out what cute girls we make I knew I wanted to just stick with the little ladies ;-)
....although if you *did* get a baby girl I bet she'd be adorable just like your little guys!
We have two little girls and I am now pregnant with a boy, but before we knew what we were having, I found the comments about how we "must be hoping for a boy" or "it better be a boy" to be sooooo irritating! Almost insulting really. All we cared about was having a healthy baby and we absolutely adore our daughters and would have been more than thrilled to have another little girl!
And now that we know it's a boy, people feel the need to interject about how we must be done having kids since we will have both genders now. What is that about?!
I admit I find it irritating when people ask if I will try for a girl, as if 2 boys isn't the greatest thing ever??!! Such a precious post, you must be so excited!:)
Aaaah - I'm getting this too. People keep asking if I want my baby to be a boy, but honestly it doesn't matter. Tay has been such a blessing that if I got another sweet pea, I'd take it in a heartbeat. :)
but a mini Kate? =)
I have 2 boys and everyone tells me that I 'need' to have a girl next. I think the next time we aren't going to find out what the baby is. Chances are it will be a boy and that is fine with me. My little guys are so awesome!
Amy
Fashion and Beauty Finds
Can't wait to find out what you're having :) Or are you team green?
Oh my I love that picture. I cannot imagine how pretty your girl would be. I will have tons of hand me downs for you if it's a girl because I think my friends are pretty much done.
My husband told me we could easily have a third (he wants a boy) but I honestly don't think I could handle three or another pregnancy. You seem like you would be great with ten though!
While Baby Girl would be amazing, you do seem to have a knack for making pretty wonderful little men.
But like I've said, either way, we're calling Baby 3 Thomas ;)
So excited for you! :) Either way the little one will be adorable.
Ugh, that question! Most important thing - HEALTHY BABY! :)
I don't know why people ask such personal questions, but I think three boys would be a blast! You'll be a happy little family of five either way! :)
Great attitude! You will have a beautiful baby either way!
What a gorgeous picture! & I absolutely love your attitude :) You will have a little bundle of perfection no matter the gender!
Your guys are adorable! I'm sure your kiddo will fit in and be adored no matter what gender he/she is. :-)
Your guys are adorable! I'm sure your kiddo will fit in and be adored no matter what gender he/she is. :-)
I love this picture!!! I see another boy in your future, but either way your going to be blessed!!! Cant wait to find out what your having!!
No matter what, that sweet little baby is going to be loved by so many people. I may just have to make a trip across the country to meet the newest little L!
I've been so behind thanks to a lack of Internet that I completely missed your exciting news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so cool!!!
P.S. my bet is on a girl...& I'm usually right about these things ;)
what an awesome picture! you have a beautiful family!!
Another boy would be just as wonderful as a little girl! The baby will be perfect, no matter what the gender. I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys!
I agree!! I would love to see another handsome boy of yours, but a beautiful girly would also be great! Do you find out gender?
What a gorgeous picture! I love the sequence of faces.
I want a girl next time, but I love having my little handsome boy.
This blog is absolutely beautiful! What a cute family you have. And you're a girl after my own heart when it comes to photography. Congratulations on baby #3! Though it's not nearly time for us to add a third, we talk about it, and I feel the exact same way. I kind of want a girl, but three boys would be a hoot! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following along now for sure.
I feel like getting excited over one or the other is just setting yourself up for failure. Hopefully you will have a beautiful and healthy baby and THAT is what matters!
How exciting! Are you going to find out or let it be a surprise?
Post a Comment