Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's A....


We couldn't be happier!

46 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I can't see b/c Youtube is blocked here! what is it?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Congratulations!

l.c.s. said...

so cute--- three boys! hope you are feeling well so far!

xo
lauren
www.annacroswell.com

Anonymous said...

awwweee!!! That was so cute! Congratulations!

Sara said...

So cute! Congratulations!
Cheers,
Sara

fittingbackin said...

hahaha "is it gonna be a boy, daddy?" melted my heart!!! so happy for you all!!!! THREE BOYS! Adorable!!

Erin said...

3 boys! Ah, heart melting.

Shelly said...

One of the cutest videos ever!!!! Congrats. You are going to have so much fun with the three of them together. They'll be best buddies.

The Momma said...

So fun! So adorable! It is going to be perfect!!!

Joeylee said...

Congrats!!!! So happy for you guys.

Meg said...

That was sooooo cute!!! I love how they understood "boy" more than "brother" haha! Congratulations to you all :)

Molly said...

How exciting!! Congratulations! A good friend of mine is expecting her 3rd boy any day now :) http://teamnemoblog.blogspot.com
if you want to check her out!
Congrats again!

Molly said...

How exciting!! Congratulations! A good friend of mine is expecting her 3rd boy any day now :) http://teamnemoblog.blogspot.com
if you want to check her out!
Congrats again!

Shawna said...

Congrats!!

Kristin said...

YAY how fun!!!

Shannon said...

That's simply wonderful. I can only imaging the pantless dirty fun x THREE!

You were put on this Earth to raise little boys. How amazing!!!

Krysta said...

Cute! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That video was so precious. Everyone seems very excited to welcome another baby brother! You make adorable little boys :)

I'll Love You Forever said...

Aw, so cute! Their excitement and talking was adorable! Congratulations on boy number 3!

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Another boy, are you going for a full team? Congratulations to you all

Tami said...

Aww! The video was the sweetest! Cullen will be a great big brother to two littles! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Yay congratulations!! SO sweet!!

Meghan said...

Their delayed reaction was too cute! You are such a good mom to those boys, I can't wait to see you with three of them!

Allison said...

Oh yay!!! I love this! How much fun is that! Boys rock. xoxo

Jessie said...

Hooray! Three boys! That will be sooo much fun. I guess you are destined to be the princess in your family. :)

katie ridings said...

omyy!!!!! 3 boys, whoa, I give you props now lol!!!

eas said...

Yay! Three heartbreakers! Love it.

Janna Renee said...

You are still...by far...outnumbered! Haha I wonder if this one will be a brunette. Congrats!!!

Kace said...

aww! They are so happy. Haha Too cute.

Sarah said...

Darn can't see the video. But I see from the comments, three boys! Congrats! And oh how much fun!

Elle Sees said...

Congrats love!!!!

Mad Max and Family said...

Congrats! What joy!

-Tara

http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

So stinkin' cute :)

Congrats again!!! I'm thrilled for y'all!!!

Kristina said...

Congrats so exciting!!! Hope you are feeling well! Xo

Lauren said...

congrats! girl you are definitely outnumbered! ha!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

"Is it going to be a boy daddy???" OMG so stinkin cute!~!! Congrats girl to you and the fam!!!!

Laura said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

Congratulations!!! Their reaction is priceless!

Kerry said...

Awww congrats!!! Wonderful news and I loved hearing it from your little men xo

Jen said...

Yay so happy for you! :)

Katiern827 said...

This might be the cutest thing EVER! They are so excited:)

Stephanie said...

Yay!!!! That's such great news for you guys!

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

3 sweet boys! congrats!!

jeands said...

another adorable boy! congratulations!!!!

Jen Mc said...

OMG - what a great video! I hope you save that for baby boy #3!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Awwww! Congratulations! They seemed so happy!!!