Today, our Wells is ONE. Can you believe it?
This year has flown by and I swear it was just yesterday that he was born and we shared the special inspiration behind his name.
*****
Wells, my baby, you complete this family.
Even though the most popular question asked when I was pregnant was if we were 'hoping for a girl', you were the very answer to my prayers. Being a Momma to three boys is the most amazing blessing I could have ever hoped for.
You ADORE your older brothers and seemed to have aged so much faster in order to be just like them.
Although, you still have many baby moments, for example, you aren't interesting in giving up your morning or evening bottle. In fact, you still don't even hold it yourself, you just cuddle right into me in your rocking chair and play with a strand of my hair or just stare at me while I hold it. I cherish these times and I am not sad that you chose not to be independent about it.
You are curious and mischievous and get into everything - just as any healthy little boy should.
You are such a happy boy. We have been joking since you were born that could be a Rent-A-Baby for any couple who thinks they want a kid, but aren't sure. You have the kind of joy that could convince someone in a heartbeat that babies are awesome.
I want you to walk because crawling is dirty, but so far, you just aren't interested.
Your favorite things include:
food, ice chips, your big brothers, eating dirt, babbling, knocking down whatever your brothers are playing with, naps, waving, cleaning out purses and laundry baskets, your bottle, smiling at strangers, following Mommy through the house, screaming when you have to get in your car seat, food, bath time, climbing stairs, attempting to go face-first down stairs, stacking blocks, finding electrical outlets, dog food, your Daddy on facetime, Uncle Bummy, your Great-Grandma, and food. (You really love to eat.)
Your brothers love you just as much as we do and argue over who gets to make you laugh. They also both love climbing into your crib and playing with you when you wake up. It is one of my favorite things to listen to and I pray that you 3 will always be friends.
Wellsie-bear: We adore you so much. You make everyone's life so much sweeter. Being you, Cullen and Bennett's mom gives me the greatest sense of purpose in the world and has made me love your Daddy even more than I ever knew I could.
Thank you my darling boy for bringing so much joy to this family and for gifting us with the first year of your life.
We love you so much.
Happy Birthday Wells!














28 comments:
One???!!! that was FAST! he is adorbs as are all your boys :)
Happy happy happy birthday beautiful boy. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. I'll be writing my little guy's one year post in just three weeks. *gulp*
Oh my gosh, ONE already! Happy Birthday Wells. All your boys are just the cutest
Happy Birthday Wells! Man a year flies by fast! He sounds just like Noah at 1. Still happy for me to hold the bottle and playing with my hair. And Noah wasn't walking either... Crawling really can be so dirty :(. Enjoy celebrating Wells today!
What a sweet tribute to Wells, happy first birthday little dude!!!!
oh so precious - all three of them! you are one blessed momma :)
Oh my goondess, he face is just too much for me to handle! He is the cutest little boy! Such a doll :)
This post made me cry. No, I CAN'T believe Wells is one. Quickest year ever. Happy Happy birthday sweet baby Wells! xoxo
um that last pic?! *dead*
Happy Birthday Wells! You certainly are a lucky little boy. :)
I can't believe he's having a birthday! What a cutie: the eyes, the hair, the smile. I have to admit though, one is my favorite age. Happy birthday Wells!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Wells! We love you! Charlotte says that you're her second favorite baby behind her sister!
Happy first birthday, Wells! You are a lucky boy to be part of such a wonderful, loving family.
Happy birthday, little man! I'm glad to watch you grow :)
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Wow 1 already! I can't believe it, it seems like just yesterday he was born! You forgot to mention his crazy hair! I love that it still sticks up! Happy Birthday Wells!
Yay for 1 and I love the jumper and shoes!
Happy Happy Birthday Wells! :)
Wow -- where is the time going?! Happy Birthday to Wells!
So cute... Happy birthday little guy! And for the record, clicked on all the links, cried on all the links.
Happy birthday to Wells! I can't believe it has been a year. I love love love that first picture of you and the boys. Seriously!
Happy birthday you sweet little boy!!! Love the last plc of you and him:)
This post reiterate that you're such a great mom!!
Happy Birthday Wells!! You are an adorable kiddo and are blessed beyond measure with such a wonderful family!!
you have a such a beautiful family, I cannot believe a year has gone so fast. Happy belated birthday Wells
Looooove this post. Happy birthday Wells! You are one sweet child!
Wow! Hard to believe. It makes me want to squeeze my youngest a little tighter. I know this year will go by too fast. Happy Birthday, Wells!
Happy birthday Wells. You are such a little cutie! Don't grow up too fast! Your Mommy wants to savor your baby years a little bit longer, and I can't blame her!
Happy 1st Birthday to your littlest man! I bet that year has gone by fast (I'm feeling like it's flying with my second little one, so can hardly imagine what it's like third time around). He's so handsome :)
Post a Comment