Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September 1st!!

In my very first post, I mentioned my two favorite holidays: March 1st (the start of my spring) and September 1st (the symbolic start to college football season) and now it is finally here! Although the first round of games don't start until tomorrow, today is the day I can put away the seashells and get out the pumpkin spice candle and my Auburn tablecloth. I also may have gone a teeny-weenie-bit overboard on the Auburn bookstore's website last week.

However, it will make me feel better to tell you baby boy's polo shirt, sweater and the scarf came as gifts from my mom. The T-shirt is for husband, the bowl is a replacement to a piece that broke last season, and the jersey is a 3T, so we are planning on getting at least two seasons out of it. Now that I've justified myself, I will also say that it doesn't actually bother me there is so much... I love it all!

Waaaaaaaar Eagle!

1 comment:

fittingbackin said...

hehe Austin has that polo in adult size and I have all of that china - CAN'T WAIT TO BUST IT OUT!!! War Eagle!