Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Catch-Up

Hi Friends! Hope you had a great weekend. I spent mine with my best friends from college celebrating LA's bachelorette party in Charlotte. Look how gorgeous my friends are!
LA and I have been friends since freshman year of college. I couldn't have been more of a tomboy and she was the girliest girl in the world. But we learned so much from each other and I am a better person because of it. Here we are in 2002:

And a little more grown up in 2005:

And now all grown up and married (but we still really like to hug each other)!

And here is a little C-Monday for you:

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Awww! Great post!

Love you!

Tyler said...

AHH deployment is going to be rough! But I'm so THANKFUL for all the blogging wives out there! Cullen is adorable! My step-nephew is named Cullen too!