Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Boy's Names
Baby bean should be arriving in a mere 3 months and if baby is another boy, as of right now, he will be nameless. We've had a girl's name picked out for a while, but are at a loss for another great boy's name. With Cullen, we were do convinced he was a girl (we didn't find out with him either) that we didn't decide on a boy's name until 2 weeks before he was born-I'd like to be a little more prepared this time! We are looking for something strong, with a southern touch, unique, but not weird and something that doesn't start with a C or a K. So today's post is simple: leave me some suggestions! If we use it down the road, I'll send you a prize :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ummmm what happened to freedom!? ;)
awww I hear you! I didn't know you didn't name 'cullen' until the end - fun story! I only have puppy names for boys - Maxwell, Einstein, Remington (how Remy ended up getting her name!) and Winston. I doubt these suit your potential boy!!
How about "Joss"?
For some reason, I can't get To Kill A Mockingbird out of my head. Jem? James, Thomas, and Peter abound in the South. Hunter. Benton. Davis. Clinton (I know multiple southern Clintons, it's weird).
The real southern thing to do would be to give him your maiden name, or have that be the middle name!
If you are rolling with K or C names, I really like Kale (or Cale) and Kohen (or Cohen). I'm a little confused if you wanted C and K names or not. If not, Jack, Henry, Jace, Brady, oh and Cam. I think Cam is cute too!
Post a Comment