Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Randoms

Seriously, none of these things are related, but I feel the need to share all of them. Try to stick with me.

1. The guy who just came out and said kids should face backwards in their car seat until the age of 2 is clearly not a mother. Or has ever road tripped with a toddler. Worst. Idea. Ever.

2. Cullen has been practicing yoga with me. He thinks its hilarious. Probably because I have an enormous belly and still attempt the chair pose.
3. Spring means new fabric lines! Here are some of my latest obsessions:

4. Spring also means yard sale season. (Side note: my 22 year old self would probably want to punch my 27 year old self for using the phrase 'yard sale season' and being excited about it). Here is what I found last Saturday for my mom's farm house guest room, all three for under $100. The side table and headboard are getting a makeover this weekend.

5. Have you been to Payless recently? No, seriously, someone has stepped up their game over there, especially for a lady on a budget.



Anything random on your mind?

5 comments:

Erin said...

These were excellent and informative random things. Where were those fabrics from, by the way?

Tyler said...

I almost bought the yellow shoes last week. I'm thinking I may *need* to go back and get them because they are so. stinking. cute.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Erin- they are from 1502 Fabrics in winston. I have managed to convince Cullen that going to the fabric store is a game to find colors and animals. Sneaky, sneaky!

tyler- my friend laura was wearing the yellow ones last weekend and they are a-dor-a-ble. I also have the blue ones and black and wear them to work at least 3 times a week. Im pretty sure Im going to cave and get the gingham ones too!

Elle Cay said...

ooooh does this mean refurbished furniture posts??? my favesies!

fittingbackin said...

go payless! I had no idea! And yes - I want refurbished furniture posts, too. And OMG my 22-year-old self hates me. She's like really? Pre-cooking? Two slowcookers? Better Homes and Gardens? LAME.