Seriously, none of these things are related, but I feel the need to share all of them. Try to stick with me.
1. The guy who just came out and said kids should face backwards in their car seat until the age of 2 is clearly not a mother. Or has ever road tripped with a toddler. Worst. Idea. Ever.
2. Cullen has been practicing yoga with me. He thinks its hilarious. Probably because I have an enormous belly and still attempt the chair pose.
3. Spring means new fabric lines! Here are some of my latest obsessions:
4. Spring also means yard sale season. (Side note: my 22 year old self would probably want to punch my 27 year old self for using the phrase 'yard sale season' and being excited about it). Here is what I found last Saturday for my mom's farm house guest room, all three for under $100. The side table and headboard are getting a makeover this weekend.
5. Have you been to Payless recently? No, seriously, someone has stepped up their game over there, especially for a lady on a budget.
Anything random on your mind?