Last week, Baby Boy and I were stuck inside with some serious rain. So, what's a mom to do with a toddler and no where to go?
Make brownies. And not worry that he will get sick from eating the batter.

Watch, laugh and take pictures as C tried to tell me he got some on his nose:

Find new train tracks:

And wait for my little engineer to realize preggo is carefully trying to balance on the arm of a chair to get this picture. Please excuse my unpainted toenail in the corner; I can no longer reach my feet. Gift certificates for pedicures are welcome at anytime.

Sort through the animals to find who has horns. I am pre-school teacher- sorting, counting and finding letters is what I do. At least I didn't make him group them in colors once he found them all.

Finally, we waited for Daddy to get home so we can jump on the bed!

I realize now that probably most of the trouble my brothers and I ever got in had to have been on rainy days. Moms have to give up on the rules when outside is no longer an option!
2 comments:
Good memories of lots of indoor "forts" are floating in my head right now!
so sweet! I used to love rainy days (i.e. game days and reading days!). The pic of him with the chocolate - wow - those beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment