Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bennett's Baptism

My sweet, sweet baby got baptized into the Catholic faith this weekend and we couldn't have asked for a more special day. Father Charlie did such a beautiful job of reminding us that no matter what happens, Bennett will always be unconditionally loved and as his parents (godparents, family and friends), we have been given the gift of his miraculous little life.
 Cullen was very excited for Bennett's 'special church day' and led the crowd in a round of applause afterwards.
B was a bit tired, but he was SO good.
 Yay for Bennett!
Godfather Uncle Bummy
 With his godparents (my bother Andy, who we call "Bum" and Kev's sister Kyle)
 My family
With two sets of great-grandparents!
 Cousins
 Kev's family
 We had a little brunch at my mother-in-laws afterwards
 Opa and Grandpa Ray
 My wonderful friends with my grandma
 B with his Papa and Pop
 My father-in-law's brother surprised us and came down from NY! It was great to see you Uncle Bruce!
 Bennett and Uncle JoJo
 I like parties for me!

annnnnnd done.
 Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us and for all the well wishes from yall last week!

14 comments:

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Looks like you had the perfect day. Love all your photos

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful day!!! You look fantastic in your dress too!!!

Eliza :: Case Study said...

I love your dress, what a beautiful color! Congratulations on your little ones baptism. :) It looks like it was a beautiful day! xoxo, eliza

Joeylee said...

looks like a perfect day. I love Bennett's blonde hair, he is so cute

Elle Sees said...

Aww glad it went well.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw how special! He looks adorable and you all look so happy. I love baptisms :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

He looks precious and so happy. Congrats on his baptism!!

Susan said...

Kate he's beautiful! Congratulations on his baptism! You have a gorgeous family!

lauren jean allece said...

What an exciting day! Congratulations to your family (love the photos too, just beautiful!)!

Ivana said...

Congratulations Kate! What an amazing opportunity to meet up with the family and celebrate!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

Just came across your blog, it's so sweet! Congratulations!

fittingbackin said...

Beautiful family! I love these pictures - what a special day!

AR said...

He is such a darling. I miss u already!

Mary said...

Aww if we planned better we could have done Tyler's and Bennett's together. We were the weekend before. Welcome to the Catholic Family Bennett. I hope you all has a great Christmas and have a wonderful 2012.