Saturday, December 8, 2012

Guest Post: Danielle Faith


Happy Saturday Friends! Today I have the beautiful Danielle from Danielle Faith talking about the importance of friendship. She will have to excuse me because she sent this to me two weeks ago and in the chaos of traveling, I kept forgetting to publish it, so be sure to give her some love and go visit her blog too!

*****

So, recently I was thinking about some of my friends and as I turned 24 in October I was thinking about some of my very best friends. You know the girls I can count on. I was thinking what makes them SO special, what turns them into a a best friend? So, started thinking what they all had in common and I realized that the short definition of a best friend is:

someone who will stand by you even when times are tough

I have been having a rough time lately, sick with a nasty life changing condition known as gastroparesis. I must say a lot of my friends have stuck by me. Even though I have been so Missing In Action. I think friends of all kinds are important blog friends like Kate  or people at work or those who you've known since kindergarden. Friends are important and I wanted to take a moment in this guet post to address that because friendship is forever.

My friends care like crazy, I always get calls from them and I always make an important point to return their kindness. Who is your best friend and why are they your best friend?

*****
Thanks Danielle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it <3...Honored to be apart of your blog!

xxx,

Danielle Faith

Jamie said...

So true!

Janna Renee said...

Aww! I'm glad that her true friends have stood by her. I can only imagine what she's going through.