You all know my luck flying to and from the east coast, so go ahead and stop here and say a little prayer for an easy travel day.
*pause*
Ok, carry on.
The two last days in DC:
A visit with Santa
More cousins
Writing a Christmas List
Visiting the Botantical Gardens to see the trains
| Two of these boys are clearly not mine, but I thought it was hilarious to see them all lined up waiting for Thomas to make his round! |
Chasing birds and National Landmarks
Natural History Museum
Metro Ride
Just a few more hours and we will be up in the air. Crazy fast two weeks, but as always, a wonderful trip. Thanks to all who made it special!
PS I am also over at Happenstance + Wanderlust talking about my journey in faith. Be sure to go give Lauren some love!
PPS Need a great cause to support during this time of giving? Head over to my good friend Ericka's blog to see how you can help the orphans she and her husband sponsor stay warm this winter. A simple gift will go a long way to assist in keeping 86 children healthy during the cold winter months. Ericka and Rusty's work is truly inspiring, so even if you aren't in the financial situation to help, stop by The Sound of Hope blog and offer your prayers.

18 comments:
Great pics! Love the one of him chasing the birds. Looks like you had awesome weather too!
Wow I love your photography! You just capture them so well. Have you ever posted about your techniques/tips? The botanical gardens also look especially beautiful this time of year.
Busy lady you are. I get tired watching you...
C's face in that second picture is ze best!
I love B's face with Santa
Love each moment! Safe travels home. You inspired me to go to botanical gardens this wknd! Forgot about trains...
Oh my, Kate this is cuteness overload :) Your little boys are growing with a speed of light! How did they like DC? Have a safe flight!
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Prayers for you as you're traveling today and great pictures!!
The Botanical Gardens rock! I love visiting in the winter since it's nice and warm inside. I hope you have a smooth trip back home!
Safe travels! :)
That picture of you holding C's hand and carrying B into the museum is perfect... I might have to pin that one :)
Oh my goodness...so SO cute!
Aw, the pic of you walking with them is so precious! Have save travels!
love all the pictures!!
Love the pictures!!! Safe travels my dear!!!
C's face on the couch: "Uh, this kid next to me needs some odor eaters. Are we sure we don't wanna put our shoes back on now?"
Whyyyyy does Bennett appear to be changing/growing up? I did not authorize this. At all. Bring back the full-on mullet and stay tiny until I get there!
As usual I love your photos, the last one is really cool!
I hope your travels home are going well!!!!!! I miss DC.... =/ xoxo
My mom went to visit the Botanical Gardens with her friend the other day and told my that my daughter would just love the trains inside! I wish I could be there now. We lived on Capitol Hill until last year and I miss it terribly.
Post a Comment