A week and a half ago the boys and I traveled back from VA, while Kev jumped on a flight in the other direction to Germany for work. Late Saturday night, the boys got to stay up 'early' (C just couldn't get that word right) to pick him up from the airport.
Here is C at 9:02pm, Kev's flight was 4 minutes late and he proclaimed, "Mommy, waiting is really hard when I'm kinda tired."
But a few minutes later, it was all worth it.
Happy to have my family back together, counting our blessings and continuing to pray for healing in our country.
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
-Psalm 34:14

15 comments:
I may be overly emotional tonight, but those pictures just burst my heart right on open.
That is what it is all about. My God, that is what you made us for. That kind of joy and love.
Welcome home Kev! So happy you're all back together!
Such a beautiful moment!!!!
Those dino pjs are too cute. Glad you're together again!
Sweetest photos ever!!!!!
I'm so glad Kev is back home safe and sound. And I have serious respect for you for traveling cross-country with kids. ESPECIALLY given your history with flight delays and cancellations and such. Drink some wine! You deserve it!
Those are the sweetest photos ever! You must be so thrilled to have your family back together.
I love C's face. HAHAHA that made me so happy. lol xoxo
These pictures are just the sweetest, makes me melt!
these picture are too precious...and I'm so glad they thought the wait was worth it!
These pictures are simply the best. What a hug!!
What a lovely post with the sweetest pictures ever. How you captured it all is just perfect.
Yay! So happy you all are back together. :)
McEwan`s novel is certainly a wonderfully melancholy reminder of that fact.. [url=http://www.fillerobe.com]canada goose jackets[/url] The victim may feel unfairly scrutinized, labeled as having an unsavory or over sexualized character, experience extreme stress, anxiety, depression, possible loss of support network, the distrust of a spouse or partner, and the potential loss of a professional recommendation. [url=http://www.hollistercostores.co.uk]hollister sale[/url] Ypgsbnzhr
[url=http://www.jacketstorontoonsale.com]canada goose trillium or victoria[/url] Fegudlljc [url=http://www.louboutinstoreuk.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet uk[/url] xvhtjvfxt [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose[/url]
awwww! What sweet and precious pictures. xx
Yay! Daddy's home!
These pictures are absolutely gorgeous :) You have such an adorable family! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment