Friday, December 14, 2012

Heartbreaking


I can't believe what happened in Connecticut today. Those poor children, those poor families. How can anyone be so sick to take the lives of innocent people like that? 

My thoughts and prayers are with all who face loss in this horrible tragedy. 


May you be granted peace.


11 comments:

lauren jean allece said...

Amen.

Semper Ag said...

I can't stop my breaking heart, and I can't stop from hugging my little one a little longer. It's just another reminder that tomorrow is never promised...

Jen said...

Just breaks my heart. :(

Ashley said...

so many prayers said today. Unthinkable what happened.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

so, so sad. I'm sure you are holding your babies nice and tight tonight!

Jenn said...

Suddenly the pasta he dumped all over the floor tonight is no reason to get upset. Hugging my babies tighter today and praying so hard for those poor families in CT. :(

Shelly said...

Beautifully said. I am raising them all up in my prayers.

jeands said...

amen! i can't even begin how to imagine the families of the victims. so so heartbreaking.

Serendipityissweet said...

Beautiful image. I echo your thoughts. I am so saddened by this horrific tragedy.

Peace to you and yours.

Ashley said...

Praying for peace for them as well.

Janna Renee said...

I'm still at a loss for words about it. Hug those little boys tight!