Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dreaming in White

What is it about this time of year that makes me wish my entire house was white? I used to love the dramatic black curtains in my dining room, the sweet cottage feel of my kitchen, the bold yellow duvet on my bed, but now, all I want is white. White, white, white! But since I have limited budget, and we might be moving in the next few months, and Ill probably change my mind by August (or the first time baby boy puts a mud covered-hand on this dream-white house), here is my hypothetical house in pictures!

Kitchen:



How gorgeous is this? My two favorite details? The blue subway tile and the black chandelier-type light fixture.

Dining Room:



Does this really need explanation? It even has long white curtains which I am wishing for SO badly right now.

Living Room:



How do we feel about putting a white slipcover on my brown leather couch for summer? Plus a see-through coffee table? Hmmm the wheels are turning...

Bedroom:



Isn't this a great image for right after lunch? It makes me want to take a nap right now. If I got into this bed, there is a good chance a would never get out. *sigh*

1 comment:

Amy Wells said...

I LOVE white! Especially white kitchens! Great inspirations!