1. Decide you don't feel like cooking.
2. Go to your local Harris Teeter.
3. Pick up some E-Z peel shrimp for $4.99 (on sale! before they are taken away by oil spills!) and ask the nice seafood man to steam them in old bay.
4. Wander around grocery store for 5 minutes picking up essentials: wine (Robert Mondavi Chardonary on sale for $8.99), beer (for the hubby), whole milk (for the baby boy), new issue of Veranda (for inspiration).
5. Go back to nice seafood man and pick up your bag o shrimp. It will look like this and smell awesome.
6. Wait for hubby to get home from work.
7. (if applicable) Put baby boy to bed.
8. Empty shrimp into bowl.
9. Check out fridge for other goodies to put with shrimp.
10. Move to deck with cocktails, toast to a beautiful and blessed life, and enjoy!