Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inspired By: A Rose

This rose to be exact:







Have you ever seen such a thing? She lives at Renyolda Gardens and I can't believe I hadn't noticed her before, but I am so glad I did this time. And of naturally, the color combo did not escape my mind and I was able to find several pieces of inpiration to go with it...

Perfect striped slipcovers. What a great what to change things up. Also, please check out the chandelier. Where can I get one?

In my next house, I will wallpaper the bathroom. With big, bold colors and pattern. Don't tell my husband (sorry honey if you are reading this).


From one of my new favorite blogs, Paris Hotel Boutique Journal. Yes please, I will take them all.


Mixed patterning and a big gold mirror? Perfection. If I had any sense (or money) when I was in college, my living room would have looked this way.


Love the little seating area in this room. Plus, it encompasses my passion for white, with a punch of color!


And perfect for summer, the classic Navajo sandal

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hi! I just wanted to leave a little note to say that I came across your blog very randomly, but I love it! And I loved seeing a pretty rose from Reynolda Gardens up top (I'm a WFU grad now living in Atlanta, so that was a treat for me)!