Needless to say, the last hour of our trip made us realize that we really, really need to start paying more attention to what we are feeding our bodies. We spent yesterday re-stocking the fridge with fresh veggies from the farmer's market and *sigh* low-fat cheese. I'm hoping a turn in healthy eating/exercising will result in feeling better, so I won't miss some of my favorite fatty foods. My friend Kelly has a great blog with recipes and advice to healthy living, but if anyone else wants to share their tips, please do!!!
In the meantime, here are some C-Tuesday/weekend pics :)
Big hill for a little baby!
Mom, please stop it with the camera. Seriously.
One last weekend of playing in the sand
On our way to his first day of 'school' last week (we left bam-bam at home, don't worry).
Cute baby, bad hair day
Hope you had a great long weekend! Please tell me how to lose 10 pounds!!
2 comments:
'brother twins' indeed! LOL I hear you - this summer has been a hard one for me with so much travel, celebrating and alcohol. hehe Time to get back on it! But what about football season?! grrrr. haha Thanks for the shout!
I'm trying to lose about 10 lbs myself. I don't have any amazing tips, but I've cut out buying almost all packed things in favor of fresh fruit and vegetables, and trying to go for a lot more walks now that weather is more bareable!
Post a Comment