Friday, February 4, 2011

Craving Some Art

Lately, I have been in the mood for some new art, and by 'in the mood', I mean obsessed with replacing the collage-style picture frames all over my house with some grown-up artwork.

So the other night I sifted through etsy and picked out some favorites.

In honor of Auburn, some Orange and Blue:

Usually I am not into abstract, but I love the light in this picture.
This reminds me of my bouquet from my wedding, plus its called celebrating nature, which makes it really happy.
I think this lighthouse would be so cool in Cullen's big boy room or playroom one day. On the agenda for this weekend: thrifting for new art!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I would love to decorate our (future) house in art done by people we know. How cool would that be?!

Ericka B. Jackson said...

I love it! And Tyler has a really really cool idea too! A friend of mine has a goal to buy one piece of art from every country he visits...I think I might adopt that goal!

We have a GORGEOUS piece in our apartment here... I will post pics soon! Hoping I can find a smaller version to bring home with us!

Also - I need to post pics of the hotels we are in this weekend...I thought of you when I saw the decor, you'll love it! :)

AR said...

Which we will be doing :) Can't wait!