Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Fever

There is definitely something about this time of year that makes me want to give my house a make over. Perhaps it is that I can see Mother Nature's own make over beginning to take place, or maybe my nesting instincts are kicking in, but I am eyeing bright and comforting colors, wishing I could re-do every room in my house (again). Thankfully for my husband, we are moving in 3 months and I am on a strict 'no buy' diet on household items. But until then, here is what I am wishing for!

Simple and clean, plus green and yellow is the best early spring combination. Love the art and really love the tufted window valances.
Someone take me here. And just so you know, 'here' is an Oscar de la Renta designed hotel in the Dominican Republic.
I am really into green right now. But wouldn't this be a great gallery wall, especially if you could change out the prints in the frames every season? I would look forward to these botanical prints every spring.
This makes me want an antique couch, and a formal living room.
If we end up renting a house, and it happens to have glass built in cabinets, do you think the owners would be mad if I painted the inside teal? Me neither.

Is there anything you are wishing for this spring?

*Images from Cottage Living, Coastal Living, House Beautiful and Elle Decor.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I'm LOVING that teal! That is gorgeous and super bold. Oh how I can't wait to have a house...