It first caught my eye because my mom had 4 of these prints for the months of our birthdays hanging in our house for as long as I could remember. This was the only one in the shop and just happened to be May, which is the lovely month Baby Boy celebrates his birthday. On top of that, the mating and the frame are so gorgeous and classic. It found a home in my living room where two collage frames of pictures used to be. I love the way it brings out the gold in my curtains and the chair and just looks way more grown up than the frames I had leftover from college!I'm hoping to find 1 or 2 more fun pieces when I head to Charlotte this weekend to visit my friend Alysa and finally go to The Sleepy Poet. Husband and child are having a daddy-son day which means I can lunch at leisure and wander around 55,000 sq ft of antiques without having to worry about something breaking. Can't wait!
1 comment:
Very pretty and grown up!
Post a Comment