Monday, January 17, 2011

C-Monday

Since I wasn't with my sweet boy all weekend (and o how I missed him!), you will have to jump over to my mom's blog to read all about what he did this weekend. While you are there, be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday! She will hate me for telling you that, but everyone loves some good birthday blog comments, right mom??

I want to share the details of LA's wedding with you, but I have to scavenge for some pictures, so it might not be until later in the week. Until then, I am going to enjoy having today off and catching up on some sleep- not sleeping enough when you are preggo is like having a perpetual hangover without the fun of drinking the night before! Hope you had a great weekend, and don't forget to check out the pictures of Cullen on Knit One, Raise 4!

1 comment:

fittingbackin said...

Great pictures! Looks like he had a blast! Eek - I still owe you that pic of you and Kev!