Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Little Award

Thanks to Kelly and Tyler who passed along this little Stylish Blogger Award!

Once hit with the award, you are supposed to share seven things about yourself (kind of like chain letters in middle school, but without the ominous threat that you will never find love ever if you don't pass it along). So here we go:

1. I am an Army wife to the most wonderful husband in the world.
2. I am the proud momma of Cullen and baby bean #2 who is due in the beginning of June.
3. I love anything creative: music, art, dance, decorating... and of course blogging!
4. I am a teacher. I started as a 22 year old teaching sophomore English and somehow ended up as a 27 year old teaching pre-kindergarten, but I have found that no matter what the age, it is my passion and there is no other job in the world I have ever wanted.
5. I hate cold weather. I like changing seasons, but I wish winter would last for a week.
6. My favorite place to go is the beach.
7. I am dying to go to Paris.


And now I will pay it forward to my friends at:

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Aww thanks for the sweet award! I've been loving all the pretty pictures you've been posting lately :)